Unique Ways to Use Pennant Flags
We’ve covered the different tips for decorating your home with pennants a few different times but today we’re talking about the out of the box ideas that can be used to add pennants to your home. Time to start thinking of pennant flags as more than just wall décor, we’ve tracked down the best ways to use your pennant flag in a new way:
- Use your pennant flag as party décor: Pennant flags make a charming addition to any party atmosphere. From baby showers to graduation parties, pennant flags add a personal touch that make the room pop.
- Celebrate the holidays with festive pennant flags. The best way to bring in the holiday cheer is to add some decorative flair around the house. Use pennant flags inside or outside for a unique decoration.
- Get crafty and make a pennant banner! Pennant banners are super simple to make (check out our blog post to learn how) and can be used just about anywhere.
- A pennant that’s also a pillow? Sounds like a big yes from me! Pennant pillows are pillows that are either made using the actual pennant or have a pennant sewn onto the pillow case (to learn more about making them check out this blog post from Lovely Indeed). This is by far the coziest way to add a pennant to your space.
- Use them as invites! This one sounds a bit crazy but we saw this example of pennants that served as Save the Dates for a wedding and now we are a bit obsessed! Simply create a design for the front of your pennant (date or name) and have it added onto your pennant. This is a fun way of showing off personality even before the event. Contact us to learn more about creating a custom pennant flag with our decoration services.
We hope these ideas have sparked some new ideas for using pennants in your home or event. We’d love to hear what unique ways you have used pennant flags before so make sure to share with us by tagging @libertypennants on social media.